12.05.2007

SHIPWRECK A.D.



Riff-heavy / heavy-riffed heavy hardcore - that makes sense, right?
All I know is that I like it, and if you are a regular here at L-RV then you pretty much know what I'm in to.

LINKS -
DoucheSpace.

D/L Shipwreck A.D. - Abyss right here.



(I don't foresee my HD coming back to life any time soon; the holidays have put a serious lock-down on my spending right now so a new HD & file recovery will have to wait for awhile.
Still, I'm not gonna give this up - it's too much fun)...



----------------
Now playing: Trap Them - Day Sixteen: The Iconflict

----------------
Now playing: Hellchild - Soul of Purity

1 comment:

  1. Just saw shipwreck AD the last week here in Mass, great show with a great line up.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!