2.08.2009

GRAVEN IMAGE.



One of the original RVA HC bands, Graven Image never got the credit they deserved for their frantic style of hardcore.

Today I present to you both the gem-of-a-release known as the "Kicked Out of the Scene" Ep as well as their side of the "Your Skull Is My Bowl" split cassette they released with fellow area stalwarts, Honor Role.

The EP rip sounds good, while the cassette rip is not so good, but it IS good - you know what I mean?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing from any of you Richmond cats filling me in on some stories, etc.

*I'D ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE WOULD SEND ME THE "BUTTERGLOVE - THE JOHN MORAND SESSIONS".*



(Link will open in new window)


Graven Image - Kicked Out of the Scene / Split Cassette w/ Honor Role









Now playing: Metal Church - In The Blood
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!