6.22.2010

REPUGNANT.



I love it when I'm at work and I throw the 'ol iPod on shuffle and the tiny shiny beast rewards with something I forgot I had - like these ghouls from Stockholm known as Repugnant.
They may have been overlooked by the masses by some of the more famous names in the scene back then, but you'd be hard-pressed to say these guys don't belong up there when mentioning bands like Grave or Nihilist.

Awesomely chunky riffing, nice, swingy-thrash drumming at times, cold-throated lyrical delivery, audible bass runs, & sweet solos when you need them - you'll find it here...



Repugnant - Epitome of Darkness


Link in comments.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is great stuff. i like this vocal style, that's harsh but some of the lyrics are actually understandable. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!