7.14.2011

VENOM.



Okay, so it's been awhile since the last post - nothing new about that - but I've been in Detroit & Mid-Michigan revisiting the family / old friends / new friends / dive bars old & new.


During a moment of clarity between the beer runs & bar runs, I split from my Mom's farm & headed in to "the city" for some free Wi-Fi action at the Wirt Public Library in Bay City & I posted up a little classic-something for you - enjoy!


"Lay down your souls to the gods rock 'n roll!

Metal ten fold through the deadly black hole,

Riding hell's stallions bareback and free.

Taking our chances with raw energy"...





Venom - Black Metal (Deluxe Expanded Edition)


Link in comments.

7 comments:

  1. I probably need this... don't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck yeah - thanks man! Emile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandatory ... \m/ \m/ \m/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you say that gods almighty then why is he astray the earth is held by satan the universe is slave......

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best. period!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!