8.10.2009

D/L ISSUES?

Recently, some folks have been having troubles caused by Malware courtesy of Link-Protector.com

THAT SUCKS.

They have always been a good service to me, as it counts the number of downloads per link, whilst making sure that no one can jack my upload link for their inferior blog. They've usually been pretty stable, but in the past few months, every now & then, they start adding pop-up bullshit - not just your typical ads - and the only way to get out of it is to reboot.
It is fucking LAME and I am sorry for the inconvienience.

I have - (sorta) sadly - decided to no longer use the service.
If they went to a paid-user system to make it ad-free for you guys, I would gladly pay for the service to NOT crash your shit every time you try to access a link through them - ARE YOU LISTENING, LINK-PROTECTOR.COM?

In the meantime, if you are having trouble accessing ANY of the links on the L-R V, just email me directly - my email is in the side bar - and I will send you a direct link.

Maybe someday I will go back and move each link, but the real world affords me much less time for this than I'd like.
I give a fuck about what I put out there AND what my readers are up to - I love hearing from you guys - so let me know if there's anything I can do to make to make your Lo-Res Viscer(al) experience "just that much better".

*Thanks for listening*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!