8.26.2007

THEY WERE TIGHT BROS FROM WAY BACK.

This mysterious recording has been a staple in every tour van I have been in over the past 10 years.
Some rock dudes from the NorthWest named their band after it even, and while I wish I could tell you more about this - or even have a picture to post - let me just say that most everyone has known one guy in their life like the dude on the other end of this phonecall.

I'll just let the recording do the talking - one of the greatest prank/field/found recordings ever...

LINKS -
WFMU has a write up on this gem, scroll down a bit until you see the pic of King Diamond, heh.

D/L They Were Tight Bros From Way Back right here.

3 comments:

  1. awesome! i've been looking for this for years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome duuude! I'm flippin'.I'll see you in Disneyland! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome duuude! I'm flippin'.I'll see you in Disneyland! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!