11.15.2007

SIMBIOSE.

Awesomely kick-ass thrashy/crusty/grindy heavy hardcore from Portugal.
I feel sorta like a fool hyping these guys as I just found out about them and after a little research it seems as though they have been around for 15 years.

The cool thing about it though is the fact that there are still hidden gems out there (musically) and I love it when I discover something on my own like this; hope you dig it too...

LINKS -
Offiical Website.
DoucheSpace.
Metal Archives.

D/L Simbiose - Evolution? right here.



----------------
Now playing: The Icemen - Fire and Ice

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, man. Thanks for the post. I added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was going to post this on our blog a while ago! This band kicks ass. I got into them a while back. Nice post, brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. Brutal crust is aweome. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!