3.04.2008

Re-Up: BATHTUB SHITTER.

As per brother Jebus' request I have re-upped Bathtub Shitter - Dance Hall Grind, so go grab this "tasty" shit-blast masterpiece if you don't already have it.

My brother is coming from Detroit to visit for week starting tomorrow, plus my kid turns 5 this weekend, so it might be a bit slow around here as I'll be busy playing Nor-Cal tour guide and eating all kinds of fine cuisine, etc. If I get my shit together, I'll try to post up.

Don't forget to wipe (or whatever).

3 comments:

  1. reupload much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I had one of their 7" for awhile. I remember it being a lot harsher. If Jabba the Hut and that little bird thing that sat with him in Return of the Jedi started a grind ban, this would be that band.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!