3.23.2009

MANGE.



A side project of various members of such heavyweight acts as Phobia & Dystopia, Mange somehow create dark& sludgy grindcore - is it possible to be heavy whilst also blasting-the-fuck-out?

Indeed it is, and these guys are proof!

While I'm at it, I have to mention the harmonic-ness that is this post alongside my good friend Batguano over at Fugitive Equilibrium.
The man always has stellar taste, and if you dig this Mange stuff make sure you visit FE to grab the also-bad-assness that is the Mange - "Junkie" Demo.



(Link will open in new window)


Mange - Disillusioned





Now playing: Black Flag - Nervous Breakdown
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. Have you got the 2005 4 track demo of Mange?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I did, Paul. Sorry. Anybody?

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!