8.12.2008

RE-UP: QUICKSAND.

By request for J, here's a live show from 1995 by Quicksand I posted damn near a year ago on this here little blog.
It's nice to know people still dig around in the old shit, and at some point I'd like to have all my ancient links active.

FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR ANY RE-UP & I'LL DO WHAT I CAN :)

I'll be out of town (going to Chicago for a wedding) for a few days, so no new posts for now - check back late on the 16th. and I'll probably have something up.

In the meantime, dig through the archives, or visit any of the excellent blogs I visit on a daily basis - you can find find those links over in the sidebar, of course.

If you're really bored, you can follow me on my trip at:
My Twitter.

My Twitpic.

My Tumblog.


*(feel free to add me if you use any of those services)*

Hang in there 'til the weekend...

Now playing: R.A. The Rugged Man - Brain Dead Feat. Stig (Jehst Remix)

3 comments:

  1. thanks a lot..have fun in chicago, it's my homeland. jason g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!
    thx for the music

    good luck


    I've added your link

    plz visit www.crucifiedforyoursins.blogspot.com

    bye

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!