8.19.2008

RE-UPS: GOD'S FAVORITE DOG / NOOTHGRUSH.

Via special request for a dude who has a great blog in his own right, here's a fresh link to "God's Favorite Dog" - the fabulous Touch & Go noise compilation from a few years back - as well as a new link for some kick-ass sludgy Nor-Cal doomcore from Noothgrush I posted a year ago.

I'll be posting some new stuff soon, just been busy as fuck since I got back from Chicago.
I scored some good CD's whilst there, and I didn't pay more than $3.99 for any of them - STOKED!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks so much for the Noothgruh re-up! I'm really into these guys right now (though we were busting on the name in the Bongzilla post over at Svartstoy's Black Noise).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that name was supposed to be "paris."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bongzilla is a "real winner of a name" too, ya know ;)
    Both bands fucking rip...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the God's fav dog comp.. You kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the God's Favorite Dog link is broken again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tried the link in two different browsers - it works fine.
    Enable pop-ups for this site in your browser, that may fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. once again thx for all the great music. amm having trub with the Gods... link as well, looks like the file has been deleted by mediafire unless i am following the old link. am really keen to hear this, esp. hose, my bruv has been after mobo for a long time after hearing it on peelie, the rest is hopefully unbalanced too!
    ATB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Touch & Go killed the link again.
    Sorry, but I'm gonna respect their wishes this time & not re-up it.

    It's a shame this isn't an easy find any more as it is a "noise classic".

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!