8.08.2008

TOTAL FUCKING DESTRUCTION.



If you love grindcore then you probably are familiar with the juggernaut known as Brutal Truth. Rich the drummer does his own thing now & then, and that thing is known as Total Fucking Destruction.
While possibly not as non-stop brutal as said band, these guys can hold their own in the blast zone for sure.
Here's a choice collection of early demo tracks & live takes...



(Link will open in new window)


Total Fucking Destruction - Compact Disc Version 1.0 Pt. I




(Link will open in new window)


Total Fucking Destruction - Compact Disc Version 1.0 Pt. II


In other news, I just wanted to take a moment to say how stoked I am that L-R V has just celebrated it's one-year anniversary a few days ago.
I've met a bunch of great people in the past year, and learned alot about some great bands from some fellow bloggers and blog lurkers. The great stories some of you have shared have been inspiring, and hopefully some of you have enjoyed this small stop on the web as much as I have enjoyed tweaking the band photos and artwork and sharing the music I love so much.
270 posts down and I'm still not burned out - that's pretty amazing for a guy who has killed off no less than 5 or 6 music blogs in the last 5 years!


Thanks for all the great comments so far - this place definitely feeds off it!




Now playing: Ulcerrhoea - Righteous Assholes

9 comments:

  1. Already a year huh? So much has happened here in that time, it just flew by. Thanx for all the good times bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations on your blog's 1 year birthday! Yeah, you started this one about a month and a half after I started mine. And you were one of my first links to exchange. It's been a great year, bro, and you have turned me on to a lot of great bands, and brought back bands that I haven't heard in years. Cheers, and here's to another year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cheeto! You guys have been an inspiration as well, buddy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A thousand Congrats!. Geez, 270 posts, and not a single mediocre one. Nothing by the choice shit! There must be something about this blog that's just... right. So here's to (at least) 4 more years of music...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guano - Thanks dude. I've found blog to be on the upper echelon of the whole MP3blog landscape.
    I always strive to be as good as yours, buddy.
    *Flattered to say the least*

    ReplyDelete
  6. TFD are amazing live. Rich Hoak blew me away. Such a tiny kit and he blasts like an absolute demon

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx 4 all the music!
    this blog is great!

    I've visit it every day

    good luck!

    www.crucifiedforyoursins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no way of getting TFD Compact Disc Version 1.0 where I live other than the web. Your web. Much respect. I do plan on purchasing the CD like a good little American drone when I see it in real life, but until then...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lo-Res Viscera6/11/2009 01:47:00 PM

    Glad I could help, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!