11.18.2007

IMPULSE MANSLAUGHTER.

Awesome hardcore/crossover heshers from Chicago.

Saw these dudes many times as a young teen; always a powerful set.
Still give this a spin now and then and it brings back good memories.
I'd have to say I dig this "sound of Chicago" much more than any of the Naked Raygun-styled stuff or the Big Black/Touch and Go action. Not that I don't like any of that stuff it's just that I guess I just prefer loud, frantic, and heavy more than angular and catchy...

LINKS -
DoucheSpace.

D/L Impulse Manslaughter - Live at WFMU 1993 right here.


----------------
Now playing: Incantation - Descend Seraphic Irreverance

4 comments:

  1. dude, you really make my day with this post... awesome... love this band. hey can you post that hammerhead album again? i don't think the link work anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice call on this one...diggin it. Why you gotta hate on Naked Raygun? Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post...THX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WMFU ain't what it used to be...

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!