1.01.2009

WILLFUL NEGLECT.



Well, here's to a new year, a new Administration here in the U.S., your good health & prosperity, etc.

I guess now is the time once again to say THANK YOU to all of you out there who I have made friends with through this blog.
All your meaningful comments have made doing this blog just that much more fun for me to continue doing this thing.

This blog has never been about being cool/being first with the early leak/etc.
It's just been something I like to do, that is, share great music, get the stories in my head out, & flex my Photoshop muscles at the same time!
So, to all of you, I say thanks for putting up with my obsessiveness.

Keep the stories, info, requests & comments coming my way - THANKS.

Now on to the first post of 2009...

Willful Neglect were a very early 80's HC band from the Twin Cities area that may have gone unheard by many. A powerful and unique sound emanated from these guys - they didn't sound like the other "more famous" bands from the area - and all this kick-ass racket from a bunch of 20 year olds.

Truly a record you should all have in your "classic" HC collection.



(Link will open in new window)


Willful Neglect - 1982-1984





Now playing: Townes Van Zandt - Delta Momma Blues
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!