3.02.2009

PRESTO?



Some excellent Brazilian Hardcore (they always do HC well, don't they?) that pretty much runs the gamut of all things old-school whether we're talking hardcore, thrash, crust, etc.
These guys know how to mix it up well without sounding like are emulating anyone.

I wish I could tell you more about their history as I don't know much about them - (especially like, "what's up with that name?") - but I will tell you that they have been kicking the ass of my ears for the past week or so at 7am whilst driving in the Battle Toaster on my way in to work each morning...

Excellent riffs, nice guitar tone, rabid drumming, and those high-and-low back-and-forth crust-inspired vocals? You'll find them all here, check it out!



(Link will open in new window)


Presto? - Atentado Sonoro





Now playing: League Unlimited Orchestra - Things That Dreams Are Made Of
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!