5.24.2008

CHEETAH CHROME MOTHERFUCKERS.



Are these guys one of the greatest hardcore bands that ever stalked the planet?
I'd like to think so.
I read somewhere that someone once called them, "The Italian Black Flag".
They weren't lying...



CCM - Into The Void


*If you see this message that means this was a "scheduled post".
Lo-Res Viscera is on vacation from May 22nd. to May 28th.*


THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE POST COMMENTS.
(I will be moderating comments when I get back from my trip).

In the meantime, enjoy the savage posts I have prepared in advance for you all...





----------------
Now playing: Immortal - Against The Tide (In The Arctic World)

4 comments:

  1. cheerz for this! ...i remember that the CCM singer organized the very first and chaotic european tour for agnostic front....old stories...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the stuff they did was gold and other stuff not so much, I need to give them another chance. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fuckin love Cheetah Chrome Motherfuckers, this album is a masterpiece. I'm gonna try and track em down for an interview. Like Flag meets Die Kreuzen filtered through Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The juice interview was fun to read. Next to the blackhart interview, it was up there with some of the best journalism type stuff I can remember reading lately. but I do have bias.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!