5.01.2008

Re-Up: BATHTUB SHITTER.

Just a word to let you know that - once again - I have reupped the mega-kickass Bathtub Shitter - Dance Hall Grind.
That makes three re-ups on this, and hopefully the link won't get terminated anytime soon. Enjoy!

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has left me comments recently, as well reciprocated U/L links and whatnot. It's all very much appreciated on my end, and it DEFINITELY keeps me inspired to post more often. Some of you have told me some great stories, and some of you have sent me some killer music as well - can't ever have enough of that!

----------------
Now playing: Cataract - Smell The Bacon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the re-up! Not sure I groove on the counterpoint vocals, but the riffs are tight and groovy.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!