5.22.2008

VULGAR PIGEONS.



Bitchin' grindcore from the Bay Area that is sadly now defunct.
They should have been bigger than they are, but I have a sneaking suspicion these guys really didn't give a fuck about self-promotion, etc.
I'm sure if they were on Relapse they would be where Pig Destroyer is these days.

Here's their first EP and some extra stuff they added for this CD release from the sorely-missed Howling Bull America label.

(Some members are now in a X-tian grindcore band called "Tortured Conscience".
Never heard them, or heard of them for that matter. I am interested in hearing it though I myself am not a believer in goD).




Vulgar Pigeons - Genetic Predisposition


*If you see this message that means this was a "scheduled post".
Lo-Res Viscera is on vacation from May 22nd. to May 28th.*


THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE POST COMMENTS.


(I will be moderating comments when I get back from my trip).


In the meantime, enjoy the savage posts I have prepared in advance for you all...





----------------
Now playing: Perth Express - Construction Time Again

1 comment:

  1. I don´t know nothing about X-tian bands but if my memory serves me right VULGAR PIGEON was a kind of a side project from somebody from BENÜMB...

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from posting as "ANONYMOUS", thanks!